Submit Graduate School application by December 15, forms and instructions available at WSU Graduate School.
The graduate school application consists of the following:
- A personal statement that details the following:
- Why you want to pursue a PhD degree?
- What attracted you to the IID program at WSU?
- Your previous research experience(s)
- Your short-term and long term career goals
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcript(s)
- TOEFL scores (International applicants only)
- The GRE is NOT required
- $75 fee
Late December: application deadline
Early January: review of applications by IID executive committee
Mid January: invitation to visitation weekend
Late February – early March: WSU visitation weekend
April 15: deadline to accept offer to IID graduate program